The Great Plains Food Bank Mobile Food Pantry will be stopping in Valley City and Jamestown on January 13th.
Valley City – 12:30 – 2:00 PM at Epworth United Methodist Church
Jamestown – 3:45 – 5:15 PM at Temple Baptist Church
Things to remember:
– Anyone in need of food assistance from any community is welcome to attend!
– If you are not fully vaccinated please wear a mask while interacting with volunteers.
– Please remain in your vehicle at all times, you will also be asked complete a short intake form onsite, then drive through the distribution line.
– We welcome those who cannot attend to designate someone to pick up for them.
Hunger is an issue that we can do something about. Here are several ways you can help:
- Volunteer! Volunteers are CRITICAL right now – we need you!
- REGISTER HERE! Once you are registered you can sign up for a slot at a Mobile Food Pantry near you!
- Spread the word! Post the flyers around town, share the attached JPG on your social media networks, or talk about the events with those you know!
- Respond and share to Facebook event links to get updates and reminders!
Thanks for your help in addressing hunger in your community! View our website for all upcoming distribution information. If you wish to be removed from this list, please let me know.