Our housing authority offices will be closed on Monday, February 19th for the President’s Day holiday. We will resume normal business on Tuesday, February 20.
Great Plains Housing Authority will be closed on Monday, February 12, 2018 for meetings. We will resume normal hours on Tuesday, February 13.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
As reported by NewsDakota – more coming soon.
The Dickey Sargent Housing Authority changed the office phone number to 701-349-2217 today. We hope this reduces some confusion on the extensions and helps us provide quicker response to messages.
All housing offices are close today in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr Day. We will resume normal schedule tomorrow.
The Stutsman County Housing board meeting has been moved to Friday, January 19th at 9:30 AM at the SCHA offices. The agenda and materials remain the same.
Because of a snow storm and school delays, our offices will open at 10:30 this morning.
There will a regular Dickey Sargent Housing Authority board meeting on Wednesday, January 17th at 4:00 PM. The meeting will be via conference call.
There will be a regular SCHA board meeting on Tuesday, January 16 at 8:30 AM at the SCHA offices.
Schedule is subject to change
- Wednesday, January 3 | 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 10 | Closed
- Wednesday, January 17 | 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 24 | Closed
- Wednesday, January 31 | 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 7 | 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 14 | Closed
- Wednesday, February 21 | 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 28 | Closed
- Wednesday, March 7 | Closed
- Wednesday, March 14 | 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 21 | 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 28 | 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM