Federal workers compensation

HUD issued a ruling on April 17 declaring the Federal Workers Compensation payments (up to $600 per week) as temporary income. Clients will need to report the income to the housing authority, however, the housing authority will only use the state unemployment as income. Clients need to report all income to the housing authority office regardless if the income is temporary or permanent.

GPHA encourages clients to use the online portal to submit unemployment and income statements.