Adult transition funding

The Families First Coronavirus Response Act and Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES ACT) provides for the provision of Transition Coordination Services, financial assistance for onetime moving costs, and rental assistance due to COVID-19 pandemic. These services will be available until this funding has been exhausted. The ND Centers of Independent Living will be providing these services on behalf of the ND Department of Human Services.